Saturday, May 23, 2009


and just like that, i become a deckhand, a sailor soon to be. although still a young rook, i do have two sails under my belt -- having accrued a grand total of 140 nautical sailing miles up and down the new zealand coast line. indeed, i still have much to learn but am keen as can be. my enthusiasm to learn, in fact, is bursting at the seams. good thing, as we shall soon set sail aboard the good ship ferdinand bound for fiji and warmer climes.

ps, i received a note from my mother the other day that read as follows: "why did i let you watch treasure island so much when you were a kid?" HAHA, indeed, once upon a time in my youth i used to watch the movie an average of oh, say, two times a day. tis also my favorite book. so mom, you might say this was bound to happen eventually.

bring on the tropics!

1 comment:

  1. You're living your destiny!
    Wishing you fair winds, luck and love!
    Aunty Catherine

    ReplyDelete